Railroad Forums 

• Need help setting up Marklin HO display

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#84110  by Scott

Are there any people or groups in the CT Valley area interested in Marklin HO trains? The Friends of the Valley Railroad received a wonderful donation of Marklin Digital HO scale train items and are interested in setting up a display. We have some model train experience, but no Marklin experience. Please reply to this post, or contact us at [email protected]. Thanks!!
 #84627  by usbahner

Ladies and Gentlemen. I am a DC model railroader (2 wire DC). But as German I feel somehow obligate to help you with a German product. You can place your questions in this forum or in the forum "de.rec.modelle.bahn". The members there are speaking English/American. Or mail your questions to holger AT new-york-central.de. Please replace " AT " with @.

WBR Holger von Holdt

#84754  by Camelback

I've never owned any Marklin but someone told me one advantage of their system is that it requires no special wiring to create a reverse loop.

#86336  by Scott

We don't have any specific questions at this time, just looking to meet people in the area who are familiar with the Marklin trains, as we are in the brainstorming portion of the project. Since we are totally unfamiliar with what you can do with digital Marklin trains, it's hard to envision what the possibilities are. I'll keep searching around on the web, see what other info I can find. Thanks for the replies so far.