Railroad Forums 

• Next name train from Walthers

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#1036883  by NJTRailfan

Does anyone know when the next name train will be out and which one it could be? It seems that it's been awhile since the last one came out. I hope that the next one could be the Phoebe Snow or the Blue Comet. Should this be the Blue Comet this would be a first that Walthers would do a steam locomotive. With Miss Snow I would love to see the HO Scale Tavern Lounge highly detailed as Walthers would do. Another one could be the Baltimore and Ohio Capital Limited or the California Zephyr.
 #1037300  by Bigt

All good suggestions! If you write to Walthers, good luck getting a reply! They do not seem
to respond to inquiries, suggestions and such (In my experiences).