• Does anyone make the P42's in HO?

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, Otto Vondrak, stilson4283

by AmtrakFan

Does anyone make the P42's in HO? I know Athean use to until they were eaten up by I think Horizon hobbies and I haven't been able to find them scince then.

AmtrakFan

by ngotwalt

Athearn now makes them as part of there Ready to Roll Line, they are much nicer now, since they come completely assembled.
Cheers,
Nick

by AmtrakFan

ngotwalt wrote:Athearn now makes them as part of there Ready to Roll Line, they are much nicer now, since they come completely assembled.
Cheers,
Nick
Thanks!!!!!!!!!! Also what is their website?

AmtrakFan

by ngotwalt

You're going to kick yourself when you see this one... www.athearn.com
Cheers,
Nick

by AmtrakFan

ngotwalt wrote:You're going to kick yourself when you see this one... www.athearn.com
Cheers,
Nick
Yes I have kicked my Butt for this what was I thinking?

AmtrakFan