Railroad Forums 

• 'All Scales' Swap Meet in East Rutherford, NJ Sat. 10/30

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#64104  by zablocki22

There is an 'All Scales' swap meet (O,HO,N and G)along with tools, magazines and other railroadiana taking place tomorrow, October 30th at:

St. Joseph's Church
120 Hoboken Road
East Rutherford, NJ

10AM to 3PM

Admission $5.00 (wives and children under 12 are free)

This is two blocks up the hill from the New York Society of Model Engineers RR club for those who are familiar with it.

Hoboken Road is an exit off of Route 17 south. Follow it up the hill. Parking lot for the church/school/auditorium is on the left.

For Route 17 north you would exit at Paterson Plank Road. Turn left at the light. Take first right after you pass over 17 and that stops at Hoboken Road. Turn left onto Hoboken Road and follow up the hill.

I've picked up some pretty good deals on stuff for the last 5 years I've gone there. You can also sell stuff. You would get a table for, I believe, $15 for one and $10 for each extra.

I remember getting a bunch of Intermountain kits for $4 each. Keeps me busy.

Vincent