Railroad Forums 

• Kato N scale AC4400CW's

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#46141  by SRS125

Dose anyone have any of then New Kato AC4400CW's?? I have been thinking about adding 2 if not 4 to my collection. How good are they and are they worth picking up??

#46397  by jnewman

I have one and I can safely say that it is up to the usual Kato standard, fine runner, fine detail, all around nice.

Of course, that's just my opinion, so take it for what it's worth :P