Railroad Forums 

• Check out my new pictures of my Amtrak layout

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#35995  by Otto Vondrak

Cool pics... just wondering if your site is an ad for some company though? You mention a company offering vacations in "about us," are you promoting a travel agency too?

-otto-

#36010  by R143MAN

No,oops, I forgot to take some stuff out. lol I have to delete that. Thanks for the feedback!

#36073  by WANF-11--->Chaser

Speaking of Acela....does Amtrak even run the prototypes anymore?

I thought I heard they had wheel problems and were taken out of service?

Are they back in service or is Amtrak still running regular N.E. Corridor Amcans and HEM7s/HHP8s?

#36079  by MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

yes they are back in service, the problem was back in last August with the yaw-dampers