Railroad Forums 

• HO scale UPS trucks?

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#31079  by atsfman

At one time, several years ago, UPS trucks (pre-lettered) were pulled from the market because UPS had not authorized their logo and name being used. (Think UP with an S). Decals could not be purchased either.
I have a couple of the pup trailers (I believe from ALine) that I had planned to decal. Glad to see UPS vans are now being produced. They must have come to terms.

Bob