Railroad Forums 

• Photos from the CIOR: Steeltown's dirt (lets see some pics)

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#27072  by Throttle_JCKY

I guess I will attempt to get this started. Since my layout doesn't have one inch of scenery done, I will do my best.

Here is what Pittsburgh will do to units wondering around the mills.
CIOR SD35 3522 is returning to the flatlands of Indiana with its train of hoppers in tow. While trading duty, 2 former P&LE units are working the Indy-east shifter, holding the eastbound main at Charlottesville.

Lets see some pictures, even if your layout is still the Plywood Pacific or the Foam Flatland Central.[/img]

#27132  by Otto Vondrak

The high bell on the nose of the high-hood SD is a good touch... and all things PLE are good. We're looking forward to the scenery work!

-otto-

#27180  by NYC-BKO

Nice work, who needs scenery, run trains!!! :wink: :D :D
 #29974  by Smilin' Ed

Nice weathering on the green unit. If you do scenery as well as you weather locomotives your layout will be a treat to see!