Railroad Forums 

• Anybody going to the NMRA convention in Seattle?

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#26742  by Otto Vondrak

I wanted to go... but it looks like work commitments will keep me on the East Coast. Too bad, I was going to visit family while I was out there, but it just didn't work out. Anyone else?

-otto-

#27162  by Espeelark

I'll be there along with a large contigent from NMRA's, MCR, Division 7 in greater Cincinnati as we are hosting the National next year and want to watch, learn & observe so that we can steal the best ideas and learn from the not so good ideas!
Paul "Mac"