Railroad Forums 

• Looking for supplies to construct overhead catenary

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#24058  by CRail

Does anyone know where to get overhead Catenaries in massachusetts? Charles Ro doesnt supply them.

#24116  by NYC-BKO

If you're looking for NH style this company sells direct;
http://www.info-4u.com/modelmemories/
Other than that I don't know in your state., hope this helps alittle.

#24295  by R143MAN

Yea model memories is good for NH style, even though I didnt use them.

#24505  by Otto Vondrak

CRail- what are you trying to model? That will help narrow down the search.

R143 man- well, what *did* you use to create your catenary?

-otto-

#24604  by R143MAN

I used a european company called veisseman. Easy to use. Looks very modern. Check out my Acela Express #2020 under it,

Image[/url]

#24914  by CRail

Im looking for anything that will hold a wire over a track. What my issue is, is i am uneasy with online purchases. I would like to get a system from a hobby shop