Railroad Forums 

• MP36PH-3(S,C) model?

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#23016  by Joe

Does anyone know if any company plans to make the MP36PH-3S or C locomotive? I know a lot of Metra fans who would love to have one. there's probably a ton of Caltrain fans who want their sleek new locomotive running on their layouts... I haven't heard anything yet, but some of you might have.

Thanks to all with information!

#79524  by metra 613

Well ween i was at that show there have in milwaukee i want to see if overland will do a f40c no there are going to do a mp36 spend $900.00 for something that looks like a star war toy