Railroad Forums 

• Walthers BART/DC Metro Power truck

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#1300495  by smallfire85

Greetings all,

I just got an old Walthers BART Powered car off ebay. When I finally got the car (post office was a different story) I discovered the car did not come with the Tenshodo power truck. Does anybody know a good place to look to find a suitable or original replacement truck, or does any body have a spare power truck that they are willing to sell? I reached out to the buyer, who said that the car was from an estate, and what came was all that came with the car. I reached out to Walthers and am waiting to hear back from them.

Thanks for any help that can be offered!

-Small
 #1300666  by Backshophoss

You will have a hard time finding replacement parts, try Bowser's site for a possible replacement drive in the
Trolley/Interurban section. NWSL had the "PDT",unknown if it's still in production.