Railroad Forums 

• T Gauge Anyone??

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#1247010  by Death Star

Does anyone here model T gauge? Can I find any T gauge American Prototypes? I was thinking about making a little oval layout for fun over the summer.
 #1247035  by Backshophoss

Only Japan based EMU's as far as I know,saw a Demo setup at a local hobby shop.
Could be used as an amusement park train in HO scale. :wink:
 #1248385  by mp15ac

T gauge is in proportion to G gauge as G gauge is to the real thing. Hence you could have a "G gauge" layout on your real G gauge layout.

Stuart