Railroad Forums 

• N scale NJT

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#1155694  by Sloatsburg98

I model the NJT port jervis line. Ive had some trouble finding n scale models of NJT. I have a life-like F40ph and plan to get some island model works Comets and Bi-Levels. Do any of you know where I can find decals for the comet IV & Bi-Levels , besides micro scale and other locos?
Thank you
Carl Livingston