Railroad Forums 

• 1963 Lionel Set # 19241 Information

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#1093936  by gandydancerhobbies

I am looking for any information on the Lionel 1963 set # 19241. This number was reissued to Disney cars with a an added prefix of 6-
This set had a rocket launcher car and a steam engine. I believe that it also came with some accessories. Any information would be appreciated as the Greenburg guides do not list sets.
 #1095498  by Earle Baldwin

I believe that particular set or "outfit" as Lionel called its sets was an uncatalogued item and I'm fairly certain I have a Greenberg book which covers uncatalogued outfits. SeveraI of my books are currently on "loan" but I'm not sure if that book is one of them. I'll check it out tonight and post whatever information I can find.

Bob
 #1095654  by gandydancerhobbies

The set includes # 6448 exploding target car, # 110 & 111 trestle sets, # 237 & 238 Locomotive, 6463 rocket fuels car, and an un numbered red caboose, track and a small black transformer, 3419 helicopter car, 6413 cape canaveral car,6650 missle launching car. Also some billboards, instruction sheets, and boxes to include the master carton.