Railroad Forums 

• Looking for events listings

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#1080220  by peanut1

How do I find a train show in the state of new York? I haven't been to one since I got rid of my old O-guage layout. I have HO scale now.
 #1089305  by Otto Vondrak

peanut1 wrote:How do I find a train show in the state of new York? I haven't been to one since I got rid of my old O-guage layout. I have HO scale now.
Here you go:

http://rrmodelcraftsman.com/timetable/