A forum for teen railroad enthusiasts

Moderator: TAMR213

#637969  by joecop509

IM INTO

BASSBALL (GO ORIOLES! :-D )

PLAYING BASSBALL

AWSOM BAND ALL AMERICAN REJECTS AND RASCL FLATS

AND GIRLS :-D :-) :P :wink:

AND MOST IMPORTANT LOVE FOR JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND THE ENTIRE HOLY FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

(IM VERY CATHOLIC :-D )
 #689969  by Alcophile

My other interests are.....

-Hockey (Go Leafs Go!)
-TV and Radio Broadcasting
-Lake Boats
-Politics (American and Canadian)
-History
-Aviation
-British Cars (excluding Daimlers and Rootes Group [I hate mopars, like I hate the Habs] )
 #708214  by MaineEasternFL9

Besides trains I like fourwheelers (I have one), snowmobiles, boats and other fast loud things like that. I play the trumpet and listen to music like Streetlight Manifesto (listen to them there awesome!) I love to go downhill skiing and do that pretty much at least every other weekend or more in Vermont and New Hampshire. I mountain bike, go camping and other outdoor things like that.
 #710397  by bethanysbantams

Hello! I'm 13 and I enjoy train watching with my dad.
My other interests besides trains are-
Photography
Showing, and Raising Poultry-I raise chickens and ducks
Writing
Baking
Fishing
Hunting
Being outside

:-D Bethany :-D
 #711354  by bapou

Besides trains I like (in no particular order):
Music (I'm a DJ :D) AFI Rocks!
Technology
Girls
Movies
Rock climbing
Hanging out with friends
And lots of other stuff too.
 #711579  by ns3010

Alcophile wrote:So am I the only Hockey fan here?
Negative. I play for my HS, and I am a Devils fan.
I'm also into lacrosse, surfing (and the chillen at the shore in general), and other stuff.
 #712402  by Otto Vondrak

Alcophile wrote:So am I the only Hockey fan here?
Hockey fans here! When I started the model railroad club at RIT, I made sure we all went to the home hockey games!

http://ritmrc.org/
 #712702  by daylight4449

MaineEasternFL9 wrote:Besides trains I like fourwheelers (I have one), snowmobiles, boats and other fast loud things like that. I play the trumpet and listen to music like Streetlight Manifesto (listen to them there awesome!) I love to go downhill skiing and do that pretty much at least every other weekend or more in Vermont and New Hampshire. I mountain bike, go camping and other outdoor things like that.
you have 4wheelers to! i got into them at a really young age when my dad bought a 2003 polairis sportsman 400. other than that, i played trumpet for a few years, and i want to get another and get back up to speed.

Re:

#712704  by daylight4449

The RailMan wrote:Yup, GM now totally owns Saab, IIRC they took a 50% share in the company in 1990 or so, but some earlier Saab models, like the Saab 9000, was a joint venture and was a platform for other cars. Even the new Saabs are all platform cars

9-7x- Chevy Trailblazer (the GMT 360 platform)
9-2x Subaru WRX wagon
9-3s and 9-5s are essentially Opels and Vauxhalls

Yes I know a ton about Saab, I've been mentioned in the magazine "Nines" (official magazine of Saab Club North America) and coordinated a NYC area get-together for several Saab owners a few days after Christmas.
so you into corvetts? :wink:
 #712719  by ns3010

So last year, we had a really good hockey goalie come to our school. He was a freshman, and he had a .967!!!!! save percentage!!!!
Because of him, we were able to finish second in our League.
And yesterday, when we walked into school. He wasn't there, because he transferred. So now everyone hates him, and our team is gunna suck again... :(
 #724677  by daylight4449

daylight4449 wrote:frankly, when not talking about trains, i'm either playing halo 3 or halo wars. just can't help it, i mean halo is just AWSOME!
also, i recently got halo 3: ODST. it rocks!!! :-D :-D :-) :P :wink:
 #725866  by bapou

Alcophile wrote:
bapou wrote:Besides trains I like (in no particular order):
Music (I'm a DJ :D) AFI Rocks!
I'm a DJ at my college radio station WGCC-FM (90.7) out of Batavia, NY.

[*]www.wgcc-fm.com[*]
Awesome, wgdr Plainfield 91.1 is mine, wgdr.org. It's a good little hybrid free format station.