Railroad Forums 

• Hi guys!!!!!

• A forum for teen railroad enthusiasts
A forum for teen railroad enthusiasts

Moderator: TAMR213

#114240  by R44 5212 A Train

What's up. I'm R44 5212 A Train. I won't tell you guys my real name, but I'm 14, and I live in Fair Lawn, NJ one mile away from Broadway Station on the Bergen County Line. I love trains, and always have all my life. I know all the makes and models. My other interests are politics and baseball. I also love to go to New York City, and not just to ride the subway. Now, I have been banned from many forums and called a troll, but I have Asperger's Disease and I can't help it. I have been on the subway systems in New York, Philly, Washington, and Chicago. I've also been on the HBLR, NJT and Metro-North commuter trains, and the WDW and Seattle Monorails. I've also been on trains Isreal, as I took it once from Haifa to Netanya. Over all, I'm glad to finally be here after lurking for 2 years! You guys sure have a great forum!

#114262  by AmtrakFan

Welcome!!!
 #114271  by R44 5212 A Train

I'd be an Amtrak Fan too, if I could get a chance to ride it...they're so damn expensive...and a certain politician isn't helping!!!!!
 #114302  by AmtrakFan

R44 5212 A Train wrote:I'd be an Amtrak Fan too, if I could get a chance to ride it...they're so damn expensive...and a certain politician isn't helping!!!!!
Don't worry my Dad wants them shut down like Bush does. I have ridden Amtrak between Chicago and Milwaukee like 80 Times my Grandma lives in Milwaukee, Chicago and St. Louis and back the trip from HELL My Dad too me, Chicago to Toronto got bussed back the final straw for my Dad :( , Naperville to Lamy, and LA to Seattle and return. I have done VIA between Toronto and Ottawa and return. Yes they are expensive. No wonder my Dad dosen't like them. HE WON'T even take pictures of them.

#114513  by Derek Bernier

Welcome aboard, Mr. R44 A Train!!

Derek.
 #114587  by R44 5212 A Train

You're welcome! :-D

#115411  by Lehigh Valley Railroad

Welcome to the forum!

This is a great place. Hope to see you around.

#136281  by TAMR213

See "Roll Call". Locked.