• trains magazine digital edition question .

• Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.
Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.

Moderator: Aa3rt

by David Benton

i understand this is a $ 10 add on to the trains subscription . it says you can read it anytime anywhere .
my question is , does this apply to the current issue only , or any issue , since you've subscribed , or form the beginning of digital editions ?
  by David Benton

Well I guess i get to answer my own question. My print edition subscription ran out with the July edition of Trains. i decided to try the digital edition for a single edition , the August magazine. I downloaded it via Zinio. I found it very easy to read on a 23 inch monitor on the desktop. On the 7"tablet , it was easier to read via the text button, which gives you just the text on the page.Strangely it is a page out of Sync.
I decided I would take a digital only subscription for a year, but was worried I would lose access to the Trainsmag website.
however , once I subscribed , it sent me a code to enter on the website, so all is good. As a foreign Subscriber I save around $ 12 a year, and get the magazine a week or so earlier. And my 2 year daughter doesnt get to rip my magazines up !