• BNSF TV Commercial?

• Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.
Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.

Moderator: Aa3rt

by RAILROADTRAINING

Will the burlington northern santa fe corporation ever air a commercial on live television, and if not, do you know if any other railroads will such as up, ns, csx, etc.?
  by charlie6017

I dunno..........maybe you could contact said railroads media departments?
  by atsf sp

RAILROADTRAINING wrote:if any other railroads will such as up, ns, csx, etc.?
NS and CSX have put ads on TV. They are mainly for investors. Amtrak has spots for Acela where I live. FEC is featured in some commericials as a good place to work. UP and BNSF have probably already released commercials.
  by calaisbranch

Actually, BNSF has been running a short one on Public Television stations in Maine for a few months now. Sure it wasn't put on the waves here originally, but I've seen it more than a couple times now.

J Bray