Railroad Forums 

• Coors tv ads

• Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.
Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.

Moderator: Aa3rt

#56352  by dhaugh

Might just be in the midwest, but Coors has been touting their beer as being hauled cold in "insulated" railcars or something like that, while 'other beer is hauled warm in their's. I appreciate the commercial as it shows a container train cruising along, but I question whether Coors is truly doing something unique from other beer companies who haul by rail. Furthermore, if I'm not mistaken, Coors has it's own fleet of CORX tankers, which I'm sure are not refrigerated. Dave

#57394  by dtravisjr

I've seen several of those commercials here in upstate NY as well. Usually I see them during NFL games

#57701  by CSX Conductor

I know of a customer here in the Boston area that had an account for distributing Coors, the product always came in ATSF or BNSF cars that were "insulated" reefers, not with the reefer on the end of the car like a typical reefer used for produce.

#61237  by AmtrakFan

Yes I've seen that Commerical before.

AmtrakFan