Railroad Forums 

• History Channel: Locomotives

• Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.
Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.

Moderator: Aa3rt

#604491  by Jtgshu

Unfortunately I have missed half of it, but on "Modern Marvels" on the History Channel, there is an episode on "Locomotives"

From the DirectTV info box - (2008) the history of Locomotives; the oldest diesel; the fastest locomotive that travels the French countryside"

I am a regular watcher of the History Channel and never saw this episode - Its seems like its pretty new.

Its not just heavy rail locos, they have had mine locos and the locos at the Panama Canal from what I have seen so far.

As usual, its a good show, like all the other Modern Marvels episodes.

I couldn't find any info on the next showing though
 #604507  by CarterB

Thursday, December 04 8 pm Modern Marvels: Freight Trains. No mention, however, of repeat of the episode you mentioned.