Railroad Forums 

• Looking for two movie titles

• Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.
Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.

Moderator: Aa3rt

#1377839  by CP-4070

Hi guys,

I was already checking the movie lists without any results.

For some time now, I am looking for a film where two guys travel on a road diesel through the US. I have seen it as a kid about 15 - 20 years ago. The only scenes that I remember was, that in one night, the guys stop, make a bonfire in front of the loco, getting drunk and shoot the headlight(s) of the loco. I also remember that the loco was either turned on a turntable or switched on a transverer. It was not an F-unit and it was not the movie Runaway Train.

It would be great if somebody could help here.

Another movie I am looking for is not really railroad themed but maybe someone could help. The film was a classic from let's say th 70's or 80's. The only scene I remember was a guy chasing another guy in the night. The chased guy tried to escape on a roller coaster train, which looked like the Cyclone in Coney Island or some like that. The follower jumped in a second train, waiting in the "station" and followed the bad guy riding in the first train.

Again, it would be great if somebody could help as I am searching to find these films again for years now.
Thanks very much!

BR, Andrew