Railroad Forums 

• Sheffield Steel Sand Springs,OK

• For the discussion of the various Class III lines owned and operated by OmniTRAX: ATN - Alabama & Tennessee River Railway; BRG Brownsville & Rio Grande International Railway; CTRW Carlton Trail Railway; CTXR Central Texas & Colorado River Railway; CRL Chicago Rail Link; DCC Decatur Central Railroad; FCR Fulton County Railway; GFRR Georgia & Florida Railway; GWRC Georgia Woodlands Railroad; GWR Great Western Railway of Colorado; IR Illinois Railway; KFR Kettle Falls International Railway; MJ Manufacturers' Junction Railway; NKCR Nebraska, Kansas & Colorado Railway; NSR Newburgh & South Shore Railroad; NOW Northern Ohio and Western Railway; PNR Panhandle Northern Railroad; PIR Peru Industrial Railroad; SS Sand Springs Railway; STE Stockton Terminal and Eastern Railroad
For the discussion of the various Class III lines owned and operated by OmniTRAX: ATN - Alabama & Tennessee River Railway; BRG Brownsville & Rio Grande International Railway; CTRW Carlton Trail Railway; CTXR Central Texas & Colorado River Railway; CRL Chicago Rail Link; DCC Decatur Central Railroad; FCR Fulton County Railway; GFRR Georgia & Florida Railway; GWRC Georgia Woodlands Railroad; GWR Great Western Railway of Colorado; IR Illinois Railway; KFR Kettle Falls International Railway; MJ Manufacturers' Junction Railway; NKCR Nebraska, Kansas & Colorado Railway; NSR Newburgh & South Shore Railroad; NOW Northern Ohio and Western Railway; PNR Panhandle Northern Railroad; PIR Peru Industrial Railroad; SS Sand Springs Railway; STE Stockton Terminal and Eastern Railroad

Moderator: Aa3rt

#1252493  by scharnhorst

I came across this SW-?? down in Sapulpa, OK on Feb 22, 2014 dose anyone know anything about this unit? The cab number is 113 there was a set of reporting marks on the cab but they were in such bad shape that I could not read them. I'm wondering if anyone has a history on this unit.
Attachments:
DSC07867.JPG
DSC07867.JPG (114.98 KiB) Viewed 7316 times
 #1253702  by scharnhorst

BR&P wrote:Is that on display, or a parts unit? Very obviously not usable at it sits!

The track that the loco is siting on is at the Vary end of the Tulsa & Sapulpa Union Railroad. The main line crosses over the street on the Cab side of the switcher and go's directly into the Locomotive storage shed. I just learned that this unit is being fixed up by the TSU crews and will be heading to the East coast I do not know who bought it.