Railroad Forums 

• New Jersey Transit Assistant Conductor Test

• General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.
General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.

Moderator: thebigc

#1416239  by CMD609

Real quick, does anyone know if the background checks cleared? I'm assuming they did since they took all of our background info awhile back but I was just curious. Looking forward to beginning on the 1st
 #1416348  by FlashingAspect

CMD609 wrote:Real quick, does anyone know if the background checks cleared? I'm assuming they did since they took all of our background info awhile back but I was just curious. Looking forward to beginning on the 1st
Did you get a call for your physical? It is in Union (not Maplewood)
 #1416468  by FlashingAspect

OK if they schedule you for your physical you are prob passed background. If you are really stressing about the background check PM me and I'll give you a direct # to call for that dept.
..also your recruiter will know if your background came back clear.
 #1417446  by CMD609

One of the new guys we were all sitting with for the 1 PM physical said he heard there may be a delay. However, Feb 1st still seems to be the date. I may contact a recruiter tomorrow just to be safe. It seems like they are all rushing to get us going lately so my money is still on Feb 1st, fingers crossed.
 #1417469  by FlashingAspect

Oh good to know. I've reached out to some people, does not seem we will be further delayed. Calling your recruiter is still a smart move as they are closest to the action

...I'm thinking we set up a BBS/forum for our class once it is started to keep up with information once we get going. Might even be a great forum for us to exchange information and share knowledge.