Railroad Forums 

• New Jersey Transit Assistant Conductor Test

• General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.
General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.

Moderator: thebigc

#1373123  by matawanaberdeen

Yeah things are on the up and up over there for sure. Invited to take a test, pass the test, get a letter saying you'll be getting an interview and then never hear a thing again. Leave messages at NJT HR and still no answers. This is for all the people last year that ripped me a new one for criticizing the way NJT hires people, I told you so.
 #1377084  by matawanaberdeen

I guess you weren't following the last 10 or 15 posts. A few guys passed the dispatcher tests and were never called for an interview, a year after passing the tests. Someone here said they were better off. That is how we got into discussing dispatcher salary. Its no big deal, just thought it was silly to say that someone who passed the tests, was never called for an interview is now better off. These are well paying jobs, they are not better off. There is a reason these people applied, took time off work or out of there day, passed the tests, and to not be called for an interview is just plain wrong.