Railroad Forums 

• Lehigh Valley Pocket Watch???

• Discussion related to the Lehigh Valley Railroad and predecessors for the period 1846-1976. Originally incorporated as the Delaware, Lehigh, Schuylkill and Susquehanna Railroad Company.
Discussion related to the Lehigh Valley Railroad and predecessors for the period 1846-1976. Originally incorporated as the Delaware, Lehigh, Schuylkill and Susquehanna Railroad Company.

Moderator: scottychaos

#787517  by JhnZ33

Anyone know where I can find a Waltham LV pocket watch?

Thanks,

JP
 #788701  by GOLDEN-ARM

i got mine from ebay. double enameled dial, and nice engraving, they pop up occasionally on ebay. i had mine posted as my avatar a while back. i'll try to dig out the pics. last year, i saw 5 for sale, two of them being ebayed, by an auction house. i'll do some digging....
 #788766  by JhnZ33

GOLDEN-ARM wrote:i got mine from ebay. double enameled dial, and nice engraving, they pop up occasionally on ebay. i had mine posted as my avatar a while back. i'll try to dig out the pics. last year, i saw 5 for sale, two of them being ebayed, by an auction house. i'll do some digging....
Thanks for the information. Since I don't always visit ebay, if you happen to catch one either there or some place else, I would greatly appreciate a heads up. It is a gift for a former LV employee.

Thanks again,
J