Railroad Forums 

• GMRC plow on the Providence & Worcester

• Topics relating to the operation of the P&W Railroad, which is a subsidiary of Genesee and Wyoming. Regional freight railroad based in Worcester and operating in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and New York.
    Official Website
Topics relating to the operation of the P&W Railroad, which is a subsidiary of Genesee and Wyoming. Regional freight railroad based in Worcester and operating in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and New York.
Official Website

Moderator: MEC407

#909111  by bshrdr

Back in February the Providence & Worcester ran a plow extra over their Willimantic and Norwich Branches between Willimantic, CT and Worcester, MA. The plow used was GMRC Russell plow X-106. Head here for the story & photos from my chase between Scotland Dam in Windham, CT and Worcester, MA.

http://bit.ly/h9Q79G

Like usual, any feedback, comments, criticism, etc. is most welcome!

Thanks for looking & enjoy!
Tom
 #909286  by masscoastal

Great pics! I saw it pass by my house around that date, and couldnt believe my eyes! I live on the main running through Woonsocket RI, on the Lincoln line. Had 2 engines with it the day I saw, but of course no camera in time... Glad I'm able to get a good look from your pics! Thanks!! -Pat