Railroad Forums 

• New Providence & Worcester locomotives?

• Topics relating to the operation of the P&W Railroad, which is a subsidiary of Genesee and Wyoming. Regional freight railroad based in Worcester and operating in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and New York.
    Official Website
Topics relating to the operation of the P&W Railroad, which is a subsidiary of Genesee and Wyoming. Regional freight railroad based in Worcester and operating in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and New York.
Official Website

Moderator: MEC407

#727023  by frrc

MEC407 wrote:You also had confirmation on an ex St. Lawrence & Atlantic unit.
The St Lawrence and Atlantic unit was on the WOGR (Worcester to Gardner) run this morning, caught it crossing I-190 near Norton's around
8:10am this morning as I was on the way to work in Connecticut....
 #727043  by schwab21

atsf sp wrote:This topic once again died without an answer. Do we have a pic. of this green/southern unit? Any confirmation at all? Was it the Maine Eastern GP?
I don't think she left Maine all year.
 #727187  by TrainManTy

schwab21 wrote:
atsf sp wrote:This topic once again died without an answer. Do we have a pic. of this green/southern unit? Any confirmation at all? Was it the Maine Eastern GP?
I don't think she left Maine all year.
I too doubt that - it was the only explanation I could come up with without a solid pick or an extensive knowledge of many different railroads' paint schemes.