Railroad Forums 

• Providence & Worcester train schedule

• Topics relating to the operation of the P&W Railroad, which is a subsidiary of Genesee and Wyoming. Regional freight railroad based in Worcester and operating in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and New York.
    Official Website
Topics relating to the operation of the P&W Railroad, which is a subsidiary of Genesee and Wyoming. Regional freight railroad based in Worcester and operating in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and New York.
Official Website

Moderator: MEC407

#1537166  by rustyrails

I've been a big fan of PanAm but I'm also very interested with P&W. Can anyone tell me the schedule of the car carrier runs from Worcester to Gardner.I would also like any information on the cargo runs from Worcester to CT that goes through Auburn Ma.
 #1537331  by NHV 669

WOGR seems to depart Worcester around noon, returning a few hours later as GRWO. There's a regular poster on the P&W FB page that will post when it goes through Holden in both directions.
 #1551773  by njtmnrrbuff

I'm going to be in Springfield, Ma starting tomorrow evening and staying until Saturday morning. What are my chances of seeing a Providence & Worcester train? If they serve Springfield, which days and approximate times? I would like to try to photograph a P&W train when I'm up there.
 #1551779  by chrisf

njtmnrrbuff wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:15 pm I'm going to be in Springfield, Ma starting tomorrow evening and staying until Saturday morning. What are my chances of seeing a Providence & Worcester train? If they serve Springfield, which days and approximate times? I would like to try to photograph a P&W train when I'm up there.
The P&W doesn't serve Springfield.