Railroad Forums 

• Trespassing takes a new low...

• Topics relating to the operation of the P&W Railroad, which is a subsidiary of Genesee and Wyoming. Regional freight railroad based in Worcester and operating in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and New York.
    Official Website
Topics relating to the operation of the P&W Railroad, which is a subsidiary of Genesee and Wyoming. Regional freight railroad based in Worcester and operating in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and New York.
Official Website

Moderator: MEC407

#1281092  by MEC407

Wow... I have no words other than Wow...
 #1281369  by Plate C

The article says this has happened before. Is this people being unbelievable idiots, or is this their form of statement/protest against a specific train, like the line of tankers shown in the picture? I feel for that train crew though.
 #1281479  by SemperFidelis

Shouldn't the headline read: "Domestic Terrorists Drop Dirty Bomb"?

Pooping on our transportation infrastructure is the job of our elected representatives.

On the brght side, four people all dropping their trousers and defecating simultaneously demonstrates both an excellent ability to develop a plan as well as the competence to communicate and coordinate with a team. This should be an excellent resume builder for these fine Americans.

Though, for the sake of the children, I suppose now we should prosecute the age old prank of TP-ing a house much more vigorously as we now have evidence that it is a "gateway crime" that, when the rush of the action wears off, will inevitably lead to increasingly worse toilet-related affronts to our nation's peace and prosperity. If we fail to act, I predict a future rash of drive by enemas being performed, threatening everything we hold dear.

Seriously, I hope they catch these guys and then make them pull a few months of community service cleaning highway rest stop bathrooms with a small toothbrush. Simply disgusting.
 #1281590  by SemperFidelis

Thanks for the rimshot link! There were just so many things to say about this story.

These folks need to find better things to do with their lives... Imagine, if they manage to survive long enough, looking back on this as a fond memory?
 #1281701  by Lmiller

SemperFidelis wrote:Shouldn't the headline read: "Domestic Terrorists Drop Dirty Bomb"?

Pooping on our transportation infrastructure is the job of our elected representatives.

On the brght side, four people all dropping their trousers and defecating simultaneously demonstrates both an excellent ability to develop a plan as well as the competence to communicate and coordinate with a team. This should be an excellent resume builder for these fine Americans.

Though, for the sake of the children, I suppose now we should prosecute the age old prank of TP-ing a house much more vigorously as we now have evidence that it is a "gateway crime" that, when the rush of the action wears off, will inevitably lead to increasingly worse toilet-related affronts to our nation's peace and prosperity. If we fail to act, I predict a future rash of drive by enemas being performed, threatening everything we hold dear.

Seriously, I hope they catch these guys and then make them pull a few months of community service cleaning highway rest stop bathrooms with a small toothbrush. Simply disgusting.
If they catch these people, their coomunity service should be a fine and community service, washing P &W locos with a bucket of soap and a toothbrush !!! Everday for a month !!!
 #1281776  by SemperFidelis

Fair enough. I was just thinking of some of the disgusting rest stops I've been into and defaulted to that, cleaning up after other people who act in a disgusting manner, as a fitting punishment. Your idea more appropriately fits the crime, however.
 #1282071  by frrc

Then again, these people must have known the trains schedule beforehand, in order to "setup" and do their dirty work...