Railroad Forums 

• MSTS Unstoppable 777

• General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...
General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...

Moderators: LIRRMEDFORD, 8th Notch

#886426  by Tom6921

Has anyone here downloaded the repaint of the Streamliners AC4400cw painted and lettered as "AWVR 777"? The unit is the repaint from the Streamliners Union Pacific AC4400 pack. After purchasing the pack and then installing it and following the instructions on how to get it working, I got the unit to run, but it doesn't look a thing like AWVR 777. Instead, it's in random colours.

Has anyone managed to get it looking like the unit in the movie? If so, what did you do?

(FYI, the file from train-sim.com is "awvr777.zip" (minus quotations).)
 #887253  by Tom6921

I found another version of AWVR 777 and 767 for MSTS and have installed them in place of the other AWVR 777 and deleted the original loco. So everything's good and I have replicated Unstoppable's take on a scene from Runaway Train and the wreck done in the movie with the two units running in front of the train.