Railroad Forums 

• Train-Sim Projects(NALW)

• General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...
General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...

Moderators: LIRRMEDFORD, 8th Notch

#61002  by AEM7AC920

Since there has been quite an amount of questions and topics about NALW and other stuff coming out for train-sim I have decided to aim this topic towards that. If you guys are really interesting in seeing more stuff from NALW etc like commuter trains check out there home page at http://nalw.macfall.com/ and drop them an e-mail if you have questions. If you are interested in offering help for models reskins and other stuff they also are open for that kind of stuff... That's the main way I found my way into beta testing... I can also answer some questions about future projects etc but ask them at train-sim or in an e-mail and I'm sure you will get a response. Last time I checked the two main projects were the Nalw Nec Pack 2 and some more updated models of the F40's(check train-sim for shots). All those people asking about commuter trains I know they are doing the Bombardier Bi levels or the Kawaski's not sure about that one but they should be open for reskins

All Input is Welcomed!! :-) :-D :-)

Thanks Everyone! :P

#61188  by Mr Met

ok when is the metra caltrain NEc mega pack 2 and the NJT pack going to be out

#61211  by AEM7AC920

Mr Met wrote:ok when is the metra caltrain NEc mega pack 2 and the NJT pack going to be out

There have been screen shots for the meta at www.train-sim.com but nothing else has been said lately and one this NALW never gives any release dates because of the fact that there a freeware company and they work on the projects at all different times. As for the NJT pack I last herd that it's waiting for the readme file and it should be all set after.

#61420  by Mr Met

ok how long dose it take to creat a readme

#61423  by AEM7AC920

I would say not longer then a few days but Nalw has no time frame in getting things done so I can not give you a exact date but I can check

#73344  by Mr Met

any new news

#73757  by AEM7AC920

No news yet I am waiting some HHP-8 info etc from bombardier so I can supply some more input for the new upcoming models...

#75144  by Mr Met

what will be in the NJT pack and can you upload some screen shots

#75511  by AEM7AC920

Mr Met wrote:what will be in the NJT pack and can you upload some screen shots

I will get back to you on that I just got the HHP-8 data and I'm working on getting it sent out for the model.
 #75606  by USRailFan

Will the SEPTA Silverliners be included in the NEC Pack v2, or have they long since been archived under "Vapourware"?

#77250  by Mr Met

Is the HHp-8 out yet and is that f40 out yet

#77307  by AEM7AC920

HHP-8 won't be released until the NEC Pack 2 is out I just sent the HHP-8 specs off a few days ago so they could be updated with the models and the updated F40 hasn't been brought up in a while

#87832  by Mr Met

Its been about a mounth so is the NEC pack2 out yet what will be in it and the njt packe will it have a comet V cab and coaches and a alp46