Railroad Forums 

• CTA in MSTS

• General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...
General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...

Moderators: LIRRMEDFORD, 8th Notch

Should NALW do more commuter trains

yes
100%
no
No votes
0%
 #60000  by Mr Met

I have the CTA route and the cars i think 2600 is there any other cars for the CTa online like at train-sim.com if so can you post them here and say what the file name is thanks

#60216  by CRail

I would like to see MBTA Kawasaki's and GP40's. Doubt it will happen though.

#60396  by Mr Met

do ypu know where I can find the CTA 2400 series cars

#60444  by AEM7AC920

CRail wrote:I would like to see MBTA Kawasaki's and GP40's. Doubt it will happen though.
You never know..... I'm sure someone out there has them on the to do list.

#60529  by CRail

is there any way to find out? On the Trainsim forum or something?

#60718  by MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

i hope they are on someone's to-do list :-D that would be a sweet add-on

and a MBTA route would be nice :wink:

#60823  by CRail

There is the providence route but i havnt been able to get it to work.

#60983  by Mr Met

okay dose anyone know where i can get the CTA 2400 seriesm cars for msts

#60986  by AEM7AC920

I'm normally good with this stuff but I'm drawing blanks tonight... I thought the cars were in the train-sim file library but I only caught the 2600's. I would suggest doing another search or sending Kurt of someone from KLW sim an e-mail. Check out the Chicago Elevated Series route they might be packed in there, sorry it's been a while since I used those old CTA cars.

#80570  by Tadman

How bout south shore? I saw 802 Little Joe and trainsim, but that's it. Although I also noticed someone somewhere has DLW MU's, which could be modified into IC MU's quite quickly as they were concurrent orders at Pullman.