Railroad Forums 

• Question

• General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...
General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...

Moderators: LIRRMEDFORD, 8th Notch

#441300  by Sid Farkus

Does anyone know waht to download to enble you to go on any cab on a train when the throttle is at zero. I think it's called cab switching??? It also enables you to have further camera views. Thanks for any help

#442410  by Sid Farkus

Ok, if thats it then how do I switch cabs?

#442752  by AmtrakE60

Well....

1. Make sure you are stopped.
2. Make sure Loco Brake is off.
3. Make sure your train brake is atleast 1%
4. Press F9 for Consist display.
5. Click on the Car / Locomotive you want to switch to
6. After clicking on the unit you want, press 1.

Thats the procedure.

#442896  by Sid Farkus

That's what I did and it didn't work can you please help me eith which one to download? I'm struggling so much!

#442965  by chrsjrcj

Susquehaniewikiwokiwani wrote:That's what I did and it didn't work can you please help me eith which one to download? I'm struggling so much!
Just downloaded it last night and it worked fine.

First, make sure you have the MSTS update. After that I downloaded the "stable release" one and had no issues.

#443069  by Sid Farkus

Ok thanks. Would it be possible if you could offer like a step by step. I feel so stupid!

#443488  by chrsjrcj

Susquehaniewikiwokiwani wrote:Ok thanks. Would it be possible if you could offer like a step by step. I feel so stupid!
First download this: http://mstsbin.uktrainsim.com/data/trainupdate.exe
Second download this: http://www.blueboard.cz/dcounter.php?hi ... 051922.zip

The first one is the MSTS update required to download the program, the second is the actual program.

#444003  by Sid Farkus

Thank you very very much!