Railroad Forums 

• Raildriver

• General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...
General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...

Moderators: LIRRMEDFORD, 8th Notch

#374223  by ridintherails

Im thinking about getting raildriver. For those who don't know, its a desktop control stand equipt with all brakes, throttle, and other excecities that a real control stand whould have. USB right ionto your computer. Anyone have it? I just wanted some peoples input before i get it.

#375289  by Wisconsin Railfan

I have had one for about a year, And love it!! It's defiantly worth the money.. The only bad thing i can say, is that it's a little "flackey" when you are running Electric Engines. But still doable. the built in subwoofer makes just enough "rumble" to leave your hands a little numb :-D it is very well constructed. so to sum it up, If you play a lot MSTS or Trainz, and plan on getting any of the upcoming Train sims Railsimulator and MSTSX I would recommend it!

#375718  by ridintherails

Just orderd it yesterday!! I didnt know the throttles shook... thats a cool feature. I can't wait to use it! Im sure ill have 8761238756 questions once i get it going... ill be sure to post'm here :wink:

thanks a lot