Railroad Forums 

• Maryland frieght routes

• General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...
General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...

Moderators: LIRRMEDFORD, 8th Notch

#232230  by justinking

I've been trying to find a route for central Maryland/western Maryland based around freight service to no avail, I was wondering if anyone has seen or maybe has a route for this? I know its probably a long shot, but It would be pretty cool to run through the area where I live.

#232240  by Lirr168

Try train-sim.com. They have several upgrades/replacements for the default NEC. Although I cannot log-in at the moment to double check, I am fairly certain that one of the replacements includes the CSX Maryland Subdivison.

#232242  by justinking

I've looked around in there a bit (of coures I cant log in right now either) and had trouble finding things, are there any search terms I should use to make the search alittle more refined?

#232250  by pgengler

The upgraded NEC route is named necv4.zip. If you put that into the filename search box, and nothing into the keyword search box above it, it should be the only result.

#232258  by justinking

thanks alot!