Railroad Forums 

• MSTS HELP

• General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...
General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...

Moderators: LIRRMEDFORD, 8th Notch

#230509  by LIRRMEDFORD

Ok now i can't get then game to let me change my departure times on the timetable any suggestions?

#230520  by benltrain

if you NEED an example, here:
-the NEC megapack won't work even with the patch- the consists mess up my computer and have no doors
-the game turns off at many many random points CRASHES TOO MUCH

#230774  by Lirr168

benltrain wrote:if you NEED an example, here:
-the NEC megapack won't work even with the patch- the consists mess up my computer and have no doors
If you bothered to read all the documentation you would know that the NEC megapack has coaches with operating doors - as long as the pantograph is down, the doors are open. The patch does nothing for the consists, it simply corrects an oh-so-minor flaw in the cab and sound files. Yea, it does randomly crash, but that's just the way it is; get a better computer and it'll run better, that's the only way.

#230781  by benltrain

Lirr168 wrote:
benltrain wrote:if you NEED an example, here:
If you bothered to read all the documentation you would know that the NEC megapack has coaches with operating doors - as long as the pantograph is down, the doors are open. The patch does nothing for the consists, it simply corrects an oh-so-minor flaw in the cab and sound files. Yea, it does randomly crash, but that's just the way it is; get a better computer and it'll run better, that's the only way.
if i put the pantograph up, they will close? that's the only thing that would make sense considering what i said.

and i have a very good computer, it just crashes, and be it a necessity or not, i still don't like it.

#230911  by natethegreat

Moving the Pantograph up and down opens and closes the doors
Pantograph up=doors closed
Pantograph down=doors open

#231480  by LIRRMEDFORD

How do unpackage a packaged activity?