Railroad Forums 

• Trainsim.com problems?

• General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...
General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...

Moderators: LIRRMEDFORD, 8th Notch

#129901  by emd_SD_60

I have been trying to log on to trainsim.com for the past 2 days and keep getting this message:
All nodes are currently busy. Please try again later.
Because of the high expenses involved in running a file download site we are forced to limit usage of the site to the level we can afford. Presently, we are at the limit. People are constantly logging in and out so if you keep trying you will likely get in.
Mind you, this is earlier in the morning, like around the 9-11 A.M period, but in weeks past, I had no trouble. Especially during the peak usage. Oh well, I pretty much got all the locomotives/cars I want downloaded.

#129941  by AEM7AC920

You normally will get this when a lot of popular stuff comes out, the only way to avoid this is to fork out the $30 and get a 1st class membership. You can also use the F5 key and that is a quick way to get you in.