Railroad Forums 

• My trip on Vietnam's Reunification Express

• Tell us where you were and what you saw!
Tell us where you were and what you saw!

Moderator: David Benton

#1551085  by Mollie

Before COVID closed down travel I was lucky enough to travel from London to Saigon by train through Russia etc. I've been writing a series of articles on the trip. If anyone is interested here is a link to the article. I'd vote the Reunification Express, particularly the section from Hue to Danang, as one of the most scenic train trips in Asia!

https://trainreview.com/article/a-train ... on-express
 #1551304  by David Benton

Thanks Mollie, great article and photos.
Vietnam is definitely on my bucket list. Maybe , I can take the kids sooner , though I imagine that it will at least a year before safe to travel . They would be 10 and 8 years of age , how suitable do you think Vietnam in general, and the trains in particular , would be for this age group ??
 #1617733  by WalterWiggos

As someone who loves to travel, I often find myself spending hours scrolling through travel blogs and daydreaming about my next adventure. There's something so inspiring about seeing the photos and stories of other travelers, and it always gets me excited about my own upcoming trips. One of the things I always look for when planning a trip is a comfortable and affordable place to stay. That's why I was thrilled to discover the ibis hotel near me. Not only is it conveniently located in a great area, but it also offers all the amenities and comforts I need to feel at home while traveling.
Last edited by WalterWiggos on Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.