Railroad Forums 

• Methods departuring of train in any country

• Discussion about railroad topics everywhere outside of Canada and the United States.
Discussion about railroad topics everywhere outside of Canada and the United States.

Moderators: Komachi, David Benton

#1468598  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

johnthefireman wrote:Thanks, Ronal, for trying!

Rule 40: What I see is green paddle by day, green lamp by night, but what are the green squares? I presume they are indicators on the platform - do they take the place of the paddle/lamp in the hands of the station staff, or are both needed? The equivalent of a "right away" indicator in the UK, perhaps?

Rule 41: You say it is the Chief Conductor, whom I presume is on-train staff, who gives the signal to the driver ("machinist" is the wrong translation - in the USA s/he is called "engineer" and in most other countries "driver", or occasionally "operator") so I assume this is the rule for when there is no staff on the platform, but there is still a green "right away" indicator?

Rule 35: I understand these are whistle/horn signals given by the driver, but I'm not clear how they relate to dispatching a train.

The green squares I think a speaker, No, Wen't adopt from UK, We adopt from Netherland
 #1468600  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

Yeah huuuh, the rules number 41 for that doesn't exist a Train Dispatcher, like the example when Commuting Porong depart atthe Sawotratap shelter, because Train Dispatcher doesn't exist, then the rules the underserved isn't preceded rules number 40 first but. However directly 41 continue rules number 35
 #1468602  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

But, wich exists Train Dispatcher, rules number 41 for confirm that train're ready to depart and anticipation's act, cann't depart first but, because passenger nothing yet boarding pass activity, passenger nothing yet come in again into the train(especially goesto restroom), until the train cann't depart again
 #1468603  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

Rules number 35 to notification an animal or people get of out the way from rails because there's train can ready to depart again or passing by
 #1471089  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

What's the signal above?
A. Whistle post
B. Limit stop in station
C. Hints of signal place
D. Block signal
What's the signal above?
A. Whistle post
B. Hints layout of station
C. Speed limit fixed
D. Hints layout of signal
3. Image
What's the meaning of colorized bearings?

I am sorry, when I am taken, in potrait position
 #1471094  by johnthefireman

It's very difficult for someone who doesn't know the Indonesian operating system to make guesses. Each country has its own set of signboards with different meanings. It would be easier if you would just give us the caption for each one.
 #1471238  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

johnthefireman wrote:It's very difficult for someone who doesn't know the Indonesian operating system to make guesses. Each country has its own set of signboards with different meanings. It would be easier if you would just give us the caption for each one.
"+" signs the meaning of stop limit notification/Shape A like daylight, reflects light, Shape B(bearings colorized) and C like daylight|Marks of stop limit
"S35" signs command for listening of trainhorn/Night shape like daylight, reflects light|Marks of listening command rules 35
Bearings colorized meaning of carefull axle dectector|Marks of bearings colorized

Infact, I am doesn't riddles, but, discuss together a signaling problem in our world
Last edited by Ronal U18C Indonesia on Thu May 03, 2018 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #1471239  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

In conclusion it's a photos number 1're marks of stop limit(rules 10G), photos number 2're commands for listening of trainhorn(whistle post)(rules 8K), photos number 3're axle dectector or axle counter(rules 10H)

The questions
1. What's the stop limit shape in Your country?
2. What's the whistle post shape in Your country?
3. What's the axle dectector shape in Your country?
 #1478536  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

The marks on the train shouldnot be underestimated, because what? Because because The he travel train wasn't safe. He's a lot of his kind, ranging from the square or round, which is only a board or just a lamp, let's get to know the various train endings in different countries, starting from my country first ...
The train trailing mark in Indonesia has a red square steel shape that is hung or plugged in the outer wall of the fleet for Daylight, a green light for the direction of the traveling speed and a red light for the opposite direction of travel speed on the outer wall of the fleet
If in Thailand and Cambodia have a similar form of round steel boards, however, in Cambodia for white in color while for the red line color with service hung on the butt of the direct fleet, but the Thai color is opposite of Cambodia and with service hung in the fleet for the rail diesel and outside for ordinary passenger trains, in America, and in Japan, has the same form that only red lights're served in the fleet's bottom, Although the quality of cleanliness is lacking, the Indian railway has to be thumbs up, the most complete ending of the world is the yellow X in the fleet's bottom, the second is the red light on the fleet's bottom andthe last is a square red steel board with LV which stands for White VEHICLE LAST with service hung on the fleet's ass
https://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileupload ... 8e9a6e.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Train trail mark in Indonesia
https://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileupload ... 31c483.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Train trail mark in Cambodia
Anyone want to add how the train endings in Africa, fractions of the Soviet Union, or Europe?
Source of picture
Indonesia : imgrumweb.com
Cambodia : railtravelstation.com