Railroad Forums 

• Tapatalk for RR.NET?

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#844415  by nickrapak

I have recently joined the masses of people with smartphones, and enjoy reading and writing responses to threads while away from the computer. One of the other forums I visit activated this app called Tapatalk, which compiles the threads into an easy to read format. I think that it would be a good idea not just for me, but for the many users that have smartphones. I know it is compatible with PHPBB3, and doesn't cost anything for admins.
 #852512  by Cadguru

would love to be able to use tapatalk on here.
I would definitely participate more. I am always away from my machine :)

PLEASE!!!!
 #858984  by gprimr1

I just got Tapatalk for Android for another forum I'm in. It's def a great tool.