Railroad Forums 

• Edit Option

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#792677  by b&m 1566

What happened to the edit option? I went to go edit one of my post but can't .
 #792686  by Otto Vondrak

b&m 1566 wrote:What happened to the edit option? I went to go edit one of my post but can't .
You now have 45 minutes to edit your post. We had some trouble with some people going back and "redacting" or "blanking" their posts, so this puts an end to that problem.

-otto-
 #792723  by b&m 1566

I've noticed that on some threads. I guess I'll have to be more meticulous when I post now. It just stinks because there's one little thing I want to edit… Oh well, I'll get over it.
 #792943  by Noel Weaver

I wish you hadn't done that because occasionally I make a mistake (senior moment maybe) and notice it the next day or
sometime later, I like the option of correcting it. Occasionally my computer acts up when posting here too, maybe the
site and maybe windows vista or bell south, I don't know which but it results in something going in or out of my post that I
did not intend.
Another thing, occasionally when I have had to dig for information I will find something else later on and would like to add
it to my original post rather than do a whole new post.
Just my thoughts but I will respect your move.
Noel Weaver