Railroad Forums 

• When RAILROAD.NET came online

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#65041  by Otto Vondrak

I don't know... Posts-Batted-In? Most Threads Saved? Number of Trolls Thrown Out? Trivia: While Otto is a confirmed NYC fan, he is a secret admirer of Bennett Levin's PRR E-8's.

-otto-

#65048  by efin98

You know, those would be pretty funny for April Fools Day :wink:

And those little "FYIs" or "Did You Knows?" would be hilarious.
Why not have a little fun with ourselves at our own expense :-D
 #65259  by J.D. White

David Telesha wrote:Is this picture far enough away?

Me at Putnam with my P&W baby, B39-8 3908.
It's looking more like your pappy. That's Biggity Big BIG!

#65636  by David Benton

perhaps we need more room on our profiles to put more info about ourselves .
Certainly is nice to put a face to the people .
 #66735  by Komachi

Ok, so if we go for the deck of cards, a la the Iraqi most wanted, we have the joker (Crazy_nip) and the kings (Mike and Otto), but who would be the Jack (Nave) and, more importantly, the Queen?

(Yes, I realize my screen name means "belle," but ya ain't getting me into geisha garb! Maybe something akin to Dr. Girlfriend's outfit...)

Any other thoughts?
 #66788  by keeper1616

the queen part is easy - Jesse
Komachi wrote:Ok, so if we go for the deck of cards, a la the Iraqi most wanted, we have the joker (Crazy_nip) and the kings (Mike and Otto), but who would be the Jack (Nave) and, more importantly, the Queen?

(Yes, I realize my screen name means "belle," but ya ain't getting me into geisha garb! Maybe something akin to Dr. Girlfriend's outfit...)

Any other thoughts?

#66867  by Otto Vondrak

David Benton- I agree- which is why I use my real name and posted my real face as an avatar (even though people dont think that's my real face)!

-otto-

#66940  by Reddy Rocker

May I be a Jack? Ok, maybe not, but the cards look nice though.

#67006  by David Benton

Yes , a great idea Otto , unfortunatley i dont have a photo of myself on the web to link to , is there any other way to do it ?

#67010  by Otto Vondrak

At the current time, no... in order to have an avatar of any sort, you must link to an image that is already uploaded to the internet.

#74180  by CS

CS deserves to be on a card too! :wink:

#96740  by ANDY117

If jokers can be sarcastic- that's me! otto, you don't look like youre ni your 20's.

#100635  by crazy_nip

I should feel honored...

#100700  by Otto Vondrak

...and now Andy's bustin' on me callin' me old. Smart teens are nothing unique to this site Andy... ;-) but the Nip is part of Railroad.net lore going back to the 1990s!

-otto-

#100708  by AmtrakFan

Otto,
You don't look old!!!!!! You look like your still in college.