Railroad Forums 

• SEASON'S GREETINGS! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#747734  by ScreenGrid

Hello Fellow Train and Railroad enthusiasts:

I just would like to Wish Everyone a Great safe and warm wish for the Holidays & New Year coming up.

Mind the GAP

greg nyc.
 #748928  by CSXTfan

Awww thanks!
Happy holidays to you to!
Now if you dont minde im goin to check my bedroom closet their might be a mouse in it :P
CSXTfan
 #750472  by Noel Weaver

feuji wrote:Same to you. I am going to North America with family on Christmas holidays. Really excited, anyone going there on Christmas Eve please share the experience.

Best Regards,
If you really want to experience Christmas Eve, may I suggest you go to a Christmas Eve Candlelight Service at a nearby
church. You will find there the REAL MEANING of Christmas.
Most of the freight railroads will not be running much if anything on Christmas Eve.
Merry Christmas to all on here.
Noel Weaver
 #751617  by Otto Vondrak

New Haven trains meet at Bridgeport, Connecticut, 1960s.

No matter what holiday you're celebrating this season, make it a happy and safe one. If you go out to parties to celebrate, please have a plan to get home safe. Here's an excellent opportunity to support our favorite form of transportation by using subway, light rail, trolley, or commuter trains!

Get out there and enjoy the season! We look forward to serving you in the future as we have in the past. Thank you for being a part of the best free railroad enthusiast community on the Internet!

Your friends at RAILROAD.NET.
 #751621  by Jeff Smith

Many thanks and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays, etc. to the Railroad.net staff, moderators, and contributors, whether railroaders or railfans, who make this forum informative and interesting throughout the year.

Special thanks over Christmas and the Holidays to to the troops, who represent the best of all walks of American society, who are away from their loved ones in order to protect us.

Special thanks as well to those emergency service workers on duty over the holidays.

And last but not least, thanks to the railroaders who will be working tonight and tomorrow making sure that others can spend the holidays with their families.
 #751650  by nomis

Wishing a happy holidays to all of those on rr.net and especially those that work on Septa, Amtrak, or NJT.

pic: Malvern Station
video: Christmas Eve/Sarajevo 12/24 by Trans-Siberian Orchestra (my version)
(I have other hobbies besides trains)
 #751732  by CSXTfan

Sarge wrote:Many thanks and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays, etc. to the Railroad.net staff, moderators, and contributors, whether railroaders or railfans, who make this forum informative and interesting throughout the year.

Special thanks over Christmas and the Holidays to to the troops, who represent the best of all walks of American society, who are away from their loved ones in order to protect us.

Special thanks as well to those emergency service workers on duty over the holidays.

And last but not least, thanks to the railroaders who will be working tonight and tomorrow making sure that others can spend the holidays with their families.
Sarge!
How can i top that?
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!(or afteernoon) :-)
 #751755  by StevieC48

Happy Holidays to my fellow RR.Netter ne good. Hopping 2010 will be less stressful and less in time in the hospital. Happy New Year to all . Stevie Hemeon and family.
 #751873  by smph50

May the love of Family and Friends be with all of You and Yours in the true meaning of Christmas! I know its been a tough year for many of our friends so I'm giving Thanks for all the good I've been blessed with including the guys at Railroad.net for this forum where we can all share our stories, ideas, information and maybe learn something along the way! Have a Wonderful Day and Merry Christmas! Sincerely, Scott H.
 #751998  by 3rdrail

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night !