Railroad Forums 

• New Moderators - Arrivals and Departures

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#337692  by Otto Vondrak

I would like to thank Charlie Ricker (charlie6017) for volunteering to moderate the Chesapeake & Ohio forums and New Haven Railroad forums.

-otto-

#337836  by charlie6017

Thank you, John!
 #337997  by Komachi

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!!!!!!! :P

But seriously, welcome aboard (no pun intended) as one of the proud, the few, the moderator team*.

The job has it's share of negatives, as all jobs do, but on the whole, I think you'll find it a fairly enjoyable experience. I enjoy conversing with members who visit my forums and learn a thing or two along the way (not that I don't otherwise here on the site...) and I hope you have the same experience.

GO C&O and NH!!!!!!! :-D

* With appologies to the USMC.

#338106  by Otto Vondrak

Thanks for the well wishes, but I'm trying to use this thread to keep track of volunteer moderators as they step down or step up... no need to fete every moderator position I list here!

-otto-

#339148  by Otto Vondrak

I would like to thank B.M. Hensley (CNJ) for volunteering to moderate the Self-Propelled Railcar and Montreal, Maine & Atlantic (BAR) forums.

-otto-