Railroad Forums 

• By the way, I'm not the Webmaster.

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#317547  by ANDY117

Otto= Darth Vader? hahahaha!!!!! Can someone photoshop that? I need to see this!

And as for locking this thread:

THIS THREAD IS NO MORE! IT HAS CEASED TO BE!
 #317622  by Komachi

Andy,

If anyone is going to do that, I would suggest lampooning that infamous Time Magazine cover from the mid-80's that featured then-President Regan as Darth Vader (it was done in reference to a German publication that questioned the proposed "Star Wars" defense system). Maybe one of our more tallented members could run with something like that.

#317665  by Robert Paniagua

I know, 117, I understand that this topic has gone far enough, so I'm also adding my voice to the chorus for the red stamp of dissaproval.

#317666  by ExEMDLOCOTester

LOCK THE THREAD !!! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

#317738  by pablo

This bickering is pointless. Sorry, Tarkin reference.

And nicely done on TerryC being the mouse.

As I merely moderate one forum, I assume I'm one of the lesser generals that gets whacked from time to time with a Sith throat crush.

Let me be Jaster Mareel, please. His nasty enough.

Dave Becker

#318135  by Otto Vondrak

RAILROAD.NET is more like an episode of Star Trek TNG... we're Starfleet Command, and the moderators are like that ensign you have never seen before who gets sent out on the dangerous away team assignment in the second half of the episode... you get the drift.

just kidding, folks!

-otto-

p.s.- we wouldn't wait until the second half...

#318247  by GOLDEN-ARM

Otto Vondrak wrote:RAILROAD.NET is more like an episode of Star Trek TNG... we're Starfleet Command, and the moderators are like that ensign you have never seen before who gets sent out on the dangerous away team assignment in the second half of the episode... you get the drift.

just kidding, folks!

-otto-

p.s.- we wouldn't wait until the second half...
Does this mean I have do do battle, with some horrible, alien lifeform, only to be wasted, while Data ponders why it happened, to me..................? :P OR, am I only imagining it, because, the Holo-deck, for the 1,983rd time, in as many days, went on the "blink" again.............. :P
 #318261  by Komachi

(Shot of a borg vessel. Cut to interior where Komachi stands, modified in a manor similar to Capt. Picard (aka Locutus Borg) and says...)

Lock the thread.

(Camera pulls away to show umpteen thousand Borg troops who also chant in unison...)

Lock the thread, resistance is futile.

(Cut to the bridge of the Enterprise A, where Mr. Spock turns and philosophises...)

I find it highly illogical that this thread has progressed as far as it has. It serves no further function of its original content and appears to have degraded to nothing more than pure entertainment. The only logical solution is to lock the thread.

#318483  by benltrain

ANDY117 wrote:Otto= Darth Vader? hahahaha!!!!! Can someone photoshop that? I need to see this!

And as for locking this thread:

THIS THREAD IS NO MORE! IT HAS CEASED TO BE!
There's a Randy Johnson one somewhere on the web, mega easy to insert otto's head.

#319024  by ExEMDLOCOTester

Classic case of Management run amuck....

No one around with enough horsepower to

Lock the Thread !!!!!

B4 the Aliens take over...

#319135  by ExEMDLOCOTester

David Benton wrote:run amuck , or run a chinese takeaway ?

Sorry you probably never had Max Headroom back in the eighties .
He wasn't my type...

#319150  by ExEMDLOCOTester

:wink: