Railroad Forums 

• How do I set the site's time stamp for my time zone?

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#186085  by keeper1616

Accually, the clock settings are in the individual users profile. If you notice to the bottom right of the page, it will say "All times are GMT - 5 Hours" or something like that. The board tracks ports by GMT and then calculates for the users based on where they are. If you updtae your profile to reflect which time zone you are in, then it will be correct :)

#186087  by GOLDEN-ARM

I tried to correct it, 1616, and it looks like the DST was not automatically changed, by the forums. I adjusted accordingly, and it appears to be corrected. Hats off, to you!!! Regards :-D