General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
Moderator: Jeff Smith
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 5:56 pm
- Location: LEHIGH VALLEY,PA
Get your shots now of the old signal because the NS signal dept. has started working on Lehighton Int signals which will put a end to the old signal from the LV main. The eastbound siganl on 2 track will also change.
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:44 am
That's my web host's fault. For whatever reason, it's been very intermittent lately. So, while the photos are there, the server gives a missing response.Chessie GM50 wrote:If the tracks are gone, why do they have to work?
P.S. On my browser, the pics are no longer there. Maybe they can be reloaded.
- Posts: 605
- Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:00 pm
- Location: Milepost PT236 on the Pittsburgh Line - Altoona, PA
- Posts: 390
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 7:29 pm
- Location: MP 119 on the LV
NS finally cut in the new signals at Lehighton Interlocking today.. The ghost sig as well as the other LV and CNJ era signals are now gone...
telephone, telegraph, and tell a railroader
- Posts: 3139
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 9:42 pm
- Location: Rochester, New York
(sigh).........56-57 wrote:NS finally cut in the new signals at Lehighton Interlocking today.. The ghost sig as well as the other LV and CNJ era signals are now gone...
Long live the <LV>