Railroad Forums 

• Railroad.net Upgrade 5/24/13 At MIDNIGHT

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#1189237  by BostonUrbEx

The EGE wrote:
BostonUrbEx wrote:
Jeff Smith wrote:AND THE BB CODING WORKS!
It finally works! :-D
Well, it always worked, you just had to enter it manually :)
I know, but usually I was just way too lazy. [/first world problems] :wink:
 #1189285  by BostonUrbEx

ThirdRail7, are these problems persisting? Because all three issues do not seem to apply for me. I see those icons.

(And for the record I am using Google Chrome as a browser, in case it may be a browser compatibility problem)
 #1189297  by gprimr1

I see the buttons.

I did identify the issue earlier, but it should be fixed.

Try clearing your cache.
 #1189401  by Franklin Gowen

I am experiencing the very same problems that lirr42 reported above, but even worse: I do not even have the "Report This Post" button!

I am using the roughly two-week-old Firefox 21.0 for Mac when viewing this forum, and have already cleared my browser cache and stored cookies since reading this thread. Those measures did not help. The present situation is quite disturbing.

When I view the site via Safari 5.1.9 for Mac, I do see the "Report This Post" button, but cannot see any of the other three missing buttons that lirr42 and I have in common.
 #1189402  by Amtrak7

I don't see the quote button. The report post button is here. Also the "post a reply" button is no longer stylized and is just a text link.

Another problem that's been here for years now: if I look at a topic or forum, then click the login link on the header, I can't go back to the page I was looking at, only the index. Please fix!
 #1189406  by lirr42

Quoting things the old fashioned way, because the quote this post button seems to be missing with the recent forum upgrage, lirr42 attempts to quote gprimr1 when he wrote:I see the buttons.

I did identify the issue earlier, but it should be fixed.

Try clearing your cache.
I did just that and the buttons have still not returned.

The buttons are also missing on all of my mobile viewing platforms (iPhone and iPad)

Thanks for all that you're doing, though.